Thursday, February 10, 2011

Update on Jeans!

So I am now proud to say I am in a size "12" jeans! It has been over 5 years since I even thought about looking at this size. Wow. I can really tell a difference and am excited to keep up with my weight loss. Zumba, Yoga, Pilates and Elliptical are the bomb! Plus I am also adding in weight lifting.

Last night we went out to celebrate a friends birthday at the Trails End in Oregon City and I had a face first with a bar menu. I must admit it looked really good. I ended up with the guacamole cheese burger and only ate 3/4 but I did eat the fries - and they were yummy. I expect to see a small set back in weight tomorrow (delayed loss/gain) but will work out hard today to make up for it. Besides, tomorrow is Zumba again.... Yahoo! Will post a pic later when I can get hannah to take it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment