Sunday, September 13, 2009

Flat Belly Diet - Does it work?

Well, I started the Sassy water on Friday (you can find it at the link) and also printed a bunch of recipes off from the site. I ate mostly from the diet plan yesterday and since Friday have lost 2.5 lbs. Now I am also doing the WII Fit and having a blast. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to get in shape but does not want to run to a gym or is just plain lazy enough not to get out and MOVE!
I have cut out salt for now - figure the food will begin to regain it's taste on my pallet soon enough. Going shopping today for my meals this week.
My poor kids will have to eat the new foods I am going to be making for them. Denver will be okay, mostly but Cody, poor baby will have to eat fish and veggies. He is not happy. Maybe when they get home cooked meals again they won't mind so much.
Which reminds me, I gotta clean off the dining room table from all of Hannahs stuff......(random thought)

So I give the Flat Belly Diet and the WII Fit both a thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment