Monday, September 14, 2009

Vegan burgers - something wrong with Vegans!

Okay, so I can eat Veggie burgers, Tofu, leave out salt, sugar and soda. But VEGAN burgers su-uu--uuckkk! I don't know what is wrong with those people who made that - but it was not tasty. I had a portobella mushroom veggie burger Sunday (and I am NOT mad about shrooms) but it was really good - has a slice of reduced fat swiss cheese though. Even the over-grilled burger Chad made for me the other night was okay. Note: do not grill for very long unless you want shoe-leather.
So tonight I got to eat steamed carrots, roasted potatoes, and - very specifically - veggie VEGAN burger. Boca Burger here I come..... ick. It was okay if I ate it with the potatoes or carrots but yuck yuck yuck.
Made it through day 3 of this new way of eating and don't feel too bad. Still have a mild detox headache but anxious to see a positive weight loss. Walked for 20 minutes on my lunch break today also.
Keeping my fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment