Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 4 - rough time to be had

Oct 6th:
Ugh! 8:00 am alarm, not so kindly reminding me to take my drops. Liquid fat reduction in a bottle. One that I will come to love, don't get me wrong. It is just rude to awaken to an alarm telling you to take your fat loss drops.

stagger to the bathroom, morning bladder ritual. trudge down the hall to Hannah's bathroom and weigh my corpulent self. Wow, a whole pound & a half!? Really... The shiny little light says 213 lbs. Although I am not certain I really didn't just starve it away. It sure felt like it. Still, I will take what I can get.

Off to take my drops, make coffee ( did I mention I LOVE my french press {not that it is French, mind you} I got for a xmas gift 2 years ago) with Stevia & my Tbls milk. I might say it here, I don't drink milk as a general rule. We humans are the only mammals that drink milk after infancy. To me it tastes like skin... don't ask, it just does. Adding Ovaltine helps, or molasses... oh stop. Now I want milk. Anyway, I drink it like I was worshiping a new Goddess!

10:00 am. I am hungry. I text my diet buddy and ask a few important questions. Gee, think the important ones should have been asked BEFORE I started the diet. Confirmed that I did not eat enough the first 2 days. Need I say it again? EAT EAT EAT!

Okay, I give in and have my apple. Still wonder where I might find the bread sticks that they suggest... Whole Paycheck, Trader Joes?

1:00 - lunch is a poached Orange Roughy (really imaginative aren't I?) steamed asparagus the rest of my apple ( didn't eat it all, just enough to cut the hunger pains - not suggested btw) and the melba.

Don't know what I ate for dinner since I was so hungry I guess I forgot to take notes. Either that or I ate my pen and paper. Hmmm. a likely possibility considering my thoughts at the time. Sigh. Next day....

No comments:

Post a Comment