Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Starting the eating phase

Oct 3rd & 4th:
Okay - So it dawned on me that I needed to take the drops while I was eating a lot of food. I had eaten big meals Friday and Saturday and by Sunday thought - oh crap! I need to be taking the drops too. I called my friend and he confirmed that "yes, take the drops during day 1 & 2 of the eat fest"
Bummer, So I was 2 days down and had to start again. Took my first drops at 11:30 am on Sunday. I ate food - but I realized later I did not "overeat"
So goes days 1-2. I did end up eating a pepperoni pizza with pesto sauce. Yum. Okay, here is the nasty part - I started out at 212.5 (or 214.5 on my daughter's scales). ***Note: buy your OWN scales right from the beginning to keep an accurate measurement. Either way you look at it, this weight is yucky. I literally almost weight twice what I did when I was 20. I am twice the age and twiceish as big. Maybe I am really bigger than life.
No excuse except I have grown lazy and don't eat. You CAN gain weight from even poor eating habits such as NOT eating. I usually don't like food, so I don't eat until I am starving. Bad idea for someone with low blood sugar, eh?
I am finding a need to explore this self-torture with not allowing myself food - but that is for another story. Suffice it to say, I did NOT eat enough food - like that of a normal eater. So, day 3 of my reduction diet dawned early, and I was hungry!
Interested, well, follow tomorrows recap......

No comments:

Post a Comment