Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 8 - strart of week 2.

Oct 10th

Stayed at Chad's last night so weighed in on his scales. was very excited to see it read 204.5 lbs. Then we went out to hot tub and soaked and talked about stuff for about 30 minutes. When I went in to shower I thought... "I wonder if I sweated off any weight" so I reweighed..... Viola' - I now weighed 204! Yay for hot tubs!!!

Was able to go until 11:30 this morning until I needed to eat my apple & melba snack.

Now you might think this is silly - but remember, it IS Sunday. I forgot to write down what I ate for lunch. I know - must have been very relaxed and just spaced it.

However, I had a strawberry & stevia snack at 6:00 and then for dinner I had fish with asparagus and 1 melba snack.

For whatever crazy reason that escapes in in retrospect I ate an additional melba snack at 9:30 then went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment